42nd Street provides a range of services to young people including:
- Mental health needs assessment;
- Counselling & therapy
- Individual community mental health support;
- Group work;
- Creative programme;
- A helpline;
- Youth work activities;
- Participation opportunities for young people using the service;
We also have a number of inclusion projects:
The Disabled Young People’s Project which offers:
- Individual support with a specialist worker
- Creative group work and activities
Inside Out which offers:
- Support to young people from Manchester who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans or questioning their sexuality or gender identity.
- Advice, individual support and occasional groups are provided.