42nd Street offers a number of training days for professionals working across a range of roles in both the statutory and voluntary sector. We also welcome enquiries from those in a voluntary role or those studying or in professional training.
‘Streets Ahead’ Training Programme:
Practice based, high quality and affordable half day and full day training sessions for those in a frontline role supporting young people and their mental health and emotional well-being. Appropriate for those supporting young people in a Tier 1 and 2 service.
- Working creatively with Young People
- Brief Solution Focused
- Common Mental Health Problems
- Supporting the Emotional Well-Being of LGBT and Questioning Young People
Please click to find out more about the ‘Streets Ahead’ training and for next available dates.
We welcome enquiries from individuals or organisations.
Training for schools and colleges:
Our ‘Streets Ahead’ training sessions (or a combination) adapted for delivery in an educational setting including high schools, colleges and pupil referral units
- Tailored training to reflect the training needs of staff
- Training or information sessions for parents and carers
- Input information session or assemblies for students at school/college
42nd Street can also deliver a dedicated support service to a school
Please click here or contact Chris Jacob etc if you would like to discuss further details on buying in a package of support for your school or college.
Training for other organisations:
- Training and development for the whole staff team who want to focus on one particular practice area – or some key areas together – e.g. working with young people who self-harm, supporting the emotional well-being of LGBTQ young people, common mental health problems etc.
- Tailored training for staff which is relevant to the needs of their client group and the service being offered.
Venues for training: here at 42nd Street or at place of work
Full Day = £900
Half Day = £500
Hourly Rate = £150